Anjani Powder Research Centre
Initiated by Anjani Cements Ltd.
Anjani Powder Research Centre focuses on research in powder technology. Research work on various aspects such as particle production and characterization of surface area, size, size - distribution, shape, flowability, surface charge and cohesiveness is being conducted.
The centre takes contract research on design of powders to change shape of particles and improve flowability of powders.
Research Facilities available
Powder Characterization Instruments, Powder Preparation Machines, Compressive Strength Machine, Furnaces, Mixers, Humid Chambers, Image Analysis, Chem. CAD, MATLAB...
Consultancy Services offered
|Complete Powder Analysis||Filtration and Centrifuge|
|Training on Powder Technologies||Cyclone design and evaluation|
|Projects in enhancing Powder Characteristics||Evaluation of storage silo and retrofitting for mass flow silo|
|Mill Circuit Analysis||Powder Process design and analysis|
|Cement Testing||Food Products Testing|
- Optimization of particle size of cement using image analysis for Anjani Cements Ltd.,
- Modification of particle to control tap and bulk density of powder for Aurobindo Pharma Ltd.,
- Flowability enhancement of API of Everest Organics Ltd.,
- Complete cement testing for Anjani Cements Ltd.,
- Conditions for dust explosion in Clinker Silo for J.K laxmi cements Ltd., Sirohi, Rajastan.
- Powder Characterization of Polymer Filler Powder for Soltex Petro Products Ltd., Mumbai.
- Comparison of particle distributions by various methods for Associate Soap Stones, Udaipur, Rajasthan.
For further details please contact
Mr. Altaf Hussain
Mobile : +91 - 9440 425 786 ,