CA Academic Initiative Program
- BVRIT gave presentation to CA on 31st July, 2009 at CA’s office.
- The agreement is made between CA Academic Initiative and BVRIT on 9th June 2009.
- The purpose of CA’s Academic Initiative program is to make available certain products under this agreement to the BVRIT.
- CA’s responsibilities and obligations, while BVRIT continues its participation in to the CA Academic initiative. The products may be only used for non commercial use by the BVRIT, specifically limited to faculty; staff and students for develop, support and conduct educational classes and labs. Products may be used for non commercial research work and projects.
- CA Academic Initiative was conducted ERWin workshop @BVRIT on 10th September 2009.
- Two of BVIRT Students cleared first round CA Technologies University Innovation Contest and participated in the final round on 15th Oct 2012 at CA Office, Hyderabad. The details are at http://ca.spoj.pl/CONTEST/
BVRIT with CA Academic Initiative: -
- For teaching and research purposes Special license rights allowing the installation of CA software on computer labs, Professional curriculum materials such as instructor guides, student guides and lab exercises and Technical support for installation, configuration and basic usage problems Software and courseware provided through the CA Academic Initiative may be used for teaching, learning or non-commercial research. These offerings may be used in lecture notes, presentations, labs or assignments for courses taught at the institution.
- CA software and best practices for teaching methodologies on IT service management. For example, teaching service support process using Harvest Change Manager.
Research collaboration with CA:-
- Guidance on CA Courseware to students and R &D projects initiation on CA software related products.
- Faculty education and technical support for instructional and Research Purposes
- Initiatives, Projects, & Programs related to R & D
Interested on Courseware usage of CA:-
- Database Optimization.
- Distributed Systems.
- Advanced Architecture.
- How it will be useful to students.
- Helps students to work on security, database related.
- Development of products, applications, etc…,
Establishment of dedicated research center of CA for student & faculty development:
- Software related to courseware from CA & Training.
- Frequent visits from CA to Dedicated lab to guide & motivate the students and faculty in different programs.
- Technical contest to students in our centre every quarter to near by colleges.
- Faculty exchange programs like TTT, FEP’s or any other
- Student Internship Programs with support of CA
- We will provide all kind of infrastructure and logistics to establish CA research center in our college